22.09.08
Three years ago, I created this blog.
Three years ago, I continue my life as a student. I started to do research. I started to explore in the magnifesting chemistry world. I started to learn how to be more independent in doing research.
After three years, I suppose to finish my research. But yet still, it is still hanging, hanging with hard time to reach to reach the destination.
I might got an offer soon. Should I tell my supervisor before the interview? or tell him after the interview?
I had no idea.....
After three years, I gained at least 7kg. How can I throe the weight away? Shd I eat less? More exercise? Or should I let it be??
Many questions in my mind.....
Three years ago, I continue my life as a student. I started to do research. I started to explore in the magnifesting chemistry world. I started to learn how to be more independent in doing research.
After three years, I suppose to finish my research. But yet still, it is still hanging, hanging with hard time to reach to reach the destination.
I might got an offer soon. Should I tell my supervisor before the interview? or tell him after the interview?
I had no idea.....
After three years, I gained at least 7kg. How can I throe the weight away? Shd I eat less? More exercise? Or should I let it be??
Many questions in my mind.....

Comments