2009
2008 passed in a flip of eyes....
what I had accomplished in 2008? nothing... is kind of shame... :(
well... is the 10th day of the new year.. I should have a positive and motivated mind to move forward in this year. Not many, there is only a few things I wish to reach for in this 2009
1. To complete my research
2. To get a job and start earning money in a way that can help reduce parent's burden a bit
3. To lost weight (this is always my new year resolution) :)
with the determination... you sure can finish and get what you want.. believe in yourself...
what I had accomplished in 2008? nothing... is kind of shame... :(
well... is the 10th day of the new year.. I should have a positive and motivated mind to move forward in this year. Not many, there is only a few things I wish to reach for in this 2009
1. To complete my research
2. To get a job and start earning money in a way that can help reduce parent's burden a bit
3. To lost weight (this is always my new year resolution) :)
with the determination... you sure can finish and get what you want.. believe in yourself...

Comments