QCA 6848 was kidnapped.....
Sad, I cant find any pictures like brothers that were taken with you....
Sad, after read what shyang wrote last night... I really feel like you were like a kid who had been kidnapped... lost in somewhere...where we can never see u parking in our home compound again...
Sad, when suddenly awaken last night, I start worry... you might be used as logging purpose deep in the Indon forest... might be tortured by those ppl...or you might be tear into parts to be selled to the market...
You are the one who let us these freshy kho driver to be trained on the road when we got our license....
You are the one who let me drove to school during my form6... you also the one let me drove whenever I want go to meet my friends before I got my Kenari...
We all will miss u... you always mum's favourite car....
Sad, after read what shyang wrote last night... I really feel like you were like a kid who had been kidnapped... lost in somewhere...where we can never see u parking in our home compound again...
Sad, when suddenly awaken last night, I start worry... you might be used as logging purpose deep in the Indon forest... might be tortured by those ppl...or you might be tear into parts to be selled to the market...
You are the one who let us these freshy kho driver to be trained on the road when we got our license....
You are the one who let me drove to school during my form6... you also the one let me drove whenever I want go to meet my friends before I got my Kenari...
We all will miss u... you always mum's favourite car....

Comments